A new pet site that's coming to town...Or world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Island Wars RP

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Island Wars RP   Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:52 pm

Help me think of a better title xD

Anyways, we don't have ANY roleplaying on this forum, so I decided to create one.

There will be four teams basically: ninja, pirate, mage and knight. I suppose if you REALLY wanted to, you'd be more than one, but you'd most likely be killed for suspicious behaviour on the pirate side, for no reason on the mage side, no honor with the knights, and too much chatiness on the ninja side. >.> Or you might be pulled in half(or thirds or quarters) by the tug of war over you. So choose wisely, because its the same scenario if you switch sides. Suspicion falls over you. Are you a spy? Maybe we should stay on the safe side and just get rid of them. The team you switched from would want you back >.> So, yes, in other words you CAN switch sides, but its not recommended.

*dramatic music* So what will it be? Your decision could decide the fate of an entire race! Choose your teams wisely... PS. Pirates pwn ninjas >.>

The Pirates (pirates all dead now... Razz)
-Rozi

The Ninjas
-Zee
-Kato (Rin)
-Chip-dip
-Stuffradio (Carl)
-The Rule Ninja

The Mages
-Zee
-Kato (Rin)
-the fuzzball

The Knights
-Cimerii (White Wolf)

Neutrals
-Zee (Fatez)

Independent (aka out of a team)
-Cimerii (Hongvi the expirate captain)
-Phoenix (Wolfe) (allied with Rin)

People who don't mind being godmodded:
-Phoenix

A Little Piece of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold

Last edited by Phoenix on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:11 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrayPup

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:38 pm

Q: Is it the LONNNG writing kind of rp?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:42 pm

Only if you want it to be. ;)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chip-Dip

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:45 pm

ZMOG. Can I be a Ninja? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cimerii
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:24 pm

since I'm figuring the knights would be most honorable... that's where white wolf belongs... Razz

If it's nearly impossible, then it's quite clearly possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stuffradio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:26 pm

Stuffradio: Ninja by day, programmer by night!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the fuzzball

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:50 am

I wish to be a mage please. 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:54 am

Done. Welcome to war xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zee
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:55 am

x3 Great!
When does the roleplaying start? =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zerapia.forumhope.com
Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:58 am

Whenever you want. I'll let the person who starts decide which way they want this story to go and the setting. So if anyone wants to control this RP it will be the first person xD

People can join as the RP goes on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:23 am

Okay, well everyone's too chicken to post first so I will. You'll have to excuse the lame drawing and my handwriting since I did this quickly and I just plain fail at art xD Be prepared to be astounded. By lameness.

So, in the middleish, we have a volcano that, according to Zee is about to errupt at any moment. Surrounding the island are nice, soft-sanded beaches because rocky beaches suck, and near the bottom is a dock. The green squiggles are trees. A jungle. Yay. I wonder what kind of wild animals live here? Surprised

So, I'm going to say that we all somehow got stranded on this island, and now the people have split into four different groups according to their skills and are trying to claim as much territory as possible. Hostility has built between the four groups although a few try break down the barriers between them. However, there's an acting force that's trying to keep the barriers up and keep the groups at each other's throats. All the while, an active volcano could errupt at any moment...

And so we begin...

Last edited by Phoenix on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zee
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:58 am

The tide came in slowly today, but in it came, washing over the white sand of the beach. Fatez stared at the sparkling water that lapped just an inch from her feet. Another end of another day, she thought. The ninjas versus the pirates...versus mages and knights. Then, there's me. Watching, observing those foolish mortals, and non mortals fight amongst themselves while the volcano rumbles and threatens to overflow. Which will ultimatly lead to death for all. They are trapped on this island, all together.

Fatez sighed and stood up, smoothing our her tunic and brushing the soft, silky sand off. Well, time to get going then, she decided, making her way back to her sheltar for the night. The fire from one of the group could be seen filtered through where she rested. Enough light to find her way. There was an argument, and clattering. Then, a scream. Hm...Maybe it wasn't a good time to sleep.

Last edited by Zee on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cimerii
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:04 am

Hongvi smiled wickedly, "Does anyone else have a problem with my leadership?" His gaze swept over the other pirates, almost begging another to challenge him. Whether they accepted his rule, or just didn't want to join their dead comrade at his feet, he didn't know or care. All that mattered was that they'd obey.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:10 am

Wolfe stared at the body of the pirate. No, ex-pirate now. He wouldn't be sailing the seven seas alive anymore. Maybe in death. It had all happened so quickly, she didn't know how to react. She just gaped stupidly along with the rest of the crew. If this man, Hongvi, was going to be captain she wanted no part of it. Yet she couldn't turn to the other groups for help. The ninjas and pirates have been enemies for so long, neither group could remember why they hated each other. They just did. She had no magical abilities that she knew of either so Mages were out of the question. You she was good a sword though... Maybe the Knights would welcome her. Yes, that's what she'd do.

"No," Wolfe said reluctantly, glaring holes into Hongvi. "No problem." Yet...

Last edited by Phoenix on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zee
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:14 am

Zee looked at the dead pirate and made a face at the gaping wound, from the edge of the jungle. Ah well, just one less for us to deal with, Zee thought with a small smile. Plus, it’s pretty likely that the others might betray him now, she added, watching the pirate, who calls herself “Wolfe”, glare at Hongvi. Time for this attack to begin. She signalled to the rest of the ninjas under her command, surround them. Watching everyone spring into action, she grinned and snapped out her special scythe.
Back to top Go down
Cimerii
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:24 am

The first ninja barely cleared the trees before Hongvi's kniife found his throat. Many more followed, springing upon the defenseless pirates. In moments the ringing of battle sounded.
"Stand and fight you curs!" Hongvi smiled malicously, his bloodlust only beginning to rise. "The shadows can fight if they wish, but they will all bleed in the end!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:30 am

Wolfe pulled out her cutlass as a ninja descended upon her. She struck out at it, missing by an inch. "Bloody ninjas are nocturnal," she muttered, lashing out again and injuring the ninja. She paused, panting as the familiar adrenaline of battle flooded her. Her mind was clear, and in the sudden clearness, she saw her chance to escape. It was disgustingly cowardly, but it had to be done. No one would miss her in the middle of battle. She regretted leaving some of the other pirates behind, but she couldn't think twice about this. This was an oppurtunity she couldn't miss. Keeping her cutlass drawn, Wolfe slowly left the scene, ducking below the razor edges of a few shurikens and slashing at another ninja before she reached the outskirts of the fighting...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zee
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:32 am

Zee sprang forwards to the nearest unlucky pirate. One flash of the scythe, and that pirate never moved again. Zee looked up just in time to see a ninja fall before Hongvi. Anger rose in her, and she made her way to the laughing leader. You will pay for that, Zee muttered. She kept an eye on Hongvi as she fought with a pirate she couldn`t name. Seeing a small chink in her enemy`s defence, she striked out fast with her weapon and with a quick jerk, pulled out again. Warm blood dripped off of her arm, as Zee made her way towards Hongvi.
Back to top Go down
Cimerii
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:41 am

Hongvi lost himself in the thrill of battle. His claws ripping through his enemies with ease. In moments the sand below him soaked red, and the bodies piled high.
"Can none of you dogs stand against me?!" He turned just in time to block Zee's scythe. "You won't get my head today pretty one," Hongvi taunted.

Last edited by Cimerii on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zee
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:46 am

Hongvi was quicker than she had originally thought, Zee observed. Neverless, I can't back down now. She hissed back at Hongvi, "I don't want your head, I just want your life."

Zee skipped to the side and lunged for his heart with her scythe while taking out the dagger she always keeps with her with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:48 am

Wolfe turned and caught the Ninja second-in-command battling Hongvi. She stood for a moment, captivated by the scene. Two incredibly skilled fighters in head to head combat... She saw other heads turn to watch even as they battled each other, keeping one eye on Zee and Hongvi and the other on their opponents. For the first time ever, Wolfe found herself cheering for the ninjas.

((OOC: Cimmi has officially converted me into a Hongvi fangirl. XD))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cimerii
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:57 am

Farther down the beach, White Wolf waited for his scout. The knights had already been roused, the sounds of a battle thick in the air. All stood ready, waiting for orders.
The scout emerged from the trees, heading towards White Wolf. "Pirates and Ninjas sir, no more than a quarter of a mile."
It disturbed White Wolf that they had camped so close, but nothing could be done about that. "Mount up Hector, we ride to battle." The knights mounted, all ready for the coming fight. "Knights of the Rose! For king and courntry! tTO WAR!!!" With that White Wolf lead the charge, cresting the hill and heading straight for the pirates and ninjas."

----

Hongvi sensed him before he actually seen the knights. They came like a powerful wave, crushing pirate and ninja with equal ease. Now I have a problem, Hongvi thought to himself. He turned his attention back to the ninja he fought, dodging a swipe of her scythe and returning with a vicious chop of his own. "This party is gettin a little crowded my black rose." He said with a mad laugh.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:04 am

Wolfe's wolf ear twitched. She could hear the rumbling of horse hooves as they galloped. She turned around and glimpsed a group of shining silver. "What in the world...?" There was only one group that rode horses and wore armour and they were the knights. What were they doing heading this way? Wolfe chewed on her lip. There flew her escape plan, right out the window. How frustrating... Looks like she'd have to stay with the pirates a little longer. It would be a bit suspicious if she wandered off with the knights. Not to mention that they'd probably kill her first.

"This party is gettin a little crowded my black rose." Wolfe's sensitive ears picked up the snatch of conversation between Hongvi and Zee.

Well, if our glorious captain isn't staying, I don't think I will either, Wolfe thought bitterly, and with a snarl, she sank back into the midst of the battle, heading towards the dense jungle. No horses would be able to get through there. In the mean time, she would do well to be on Hongvi's good side until the next chance arose...

((OOC: Long one Oo; Fun to write though. This whole thing is so damn fun actually xD Oo; Glad Cimmi decided to be evil. Suits the part perfectly. =P *needs to start writing more gory stuff* I've been avoiding most of it because of Neo xD *headdesk* asdgnf))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:31 pm

Rin looked down at the tussle from her perch at the top of a hill. "Looks like I'm late..." she murmured. Seeing no reason to rush in ignorantly, she analyzed the weaknesses of her enemies... and her comrades.

The man who had shot one of his own... Rin assumed this was the pirate captain, and therefore her enemy. A shame, considering she really had no reason to harm him; in fact, quite the opposite. Rin had dabbled in piracy herself, and found the lifestyle fascinating but unrewarding. But this captain, this... Hongvi. Despite his leadership, he seemed to care only for himself. Fascinating or no, he would be her enemy.

Hearing a thundering of horses trying to keep steady on the uneven terrain, coming in her direction, Rin deftly unbuttoned her white blouse and tucked it between two branches of the tree she was looking on from. Now, with her darkly-colored shirt and pants, she would be all but invisible in the night. Sure enough, the Knights, headed up by their captain, a man named White Wolf (an odd name in Rin's opinion, but who was she to judge?), came galloping right by just a few moments later.

So then...

Returning her attention to the fight below to try and get some idea of what was happening before being discovered, Rin focused her attention on the woman who had been fighting Capt. Hongvi with a scythe. Zee, her name was. Another oddity. As of yet, Zee and Rin herself were the only two to declare allegiance to both the Ninjas and the Mages. Rin had noticed Zee at both Group meetings, but had said nothing. With this in mind, it was all but impossible to assume that Zee had not noticed her. Needless to say, Rin had great fascination in this woman, especially since she looked to have Elvish blood in her.

And then there was the one known as Wolfe. Rin had no idea where that one's loyalties were. Officially, she had given her allegiance to the Pirates, but Rin knew all too well that allegiances were trifling when there was power in the balance.

As for Rin's plan... Well, since, so far, the Ninjas looked to have more power than the Mages, Rin thought that she might end up doing a bit of spywork. But who could say for sure? She was really too preoccupied with curiosity over that Wolfe person to strategize much more.

Letting out a breath, slightly more audibly than she would have preferred, Rin dropped from her tree, keeping her fingertips on her twin short blades in their crossed sheaths on her back, and headed directly for this "Wolfe". If Rin couldn't figure out what her plan was, what better way than to ask? And if asking wouldn't work... Well, the fighting had to start somewhere. Strategizing could only go so far. Eventually, one must always take action.

((xDD;; Really long, sorry! I finally got here, though! ;;>.>))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cimerii
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:38 pm

It was rather infuriating really. It was one thing for the knights to interfere at all, but now for one of them to ruin his dance - unnacceptable! Dodging the fool and his lance, Hongvi threw a dagger into the knight's back. Looking around wildly, Hongvi realized he lost the ninja he was fighting. Giving up on finding her in the ensuing chaos, he called out, "Well lads it seems the party's over! Head for cover!" Killing a few ninjas and knights on his way out, Hongvi and his remaining pirates dove into the trees.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island Wars RP   

Back to top Go down

Island Wars RP
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zerapia :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: