A new pet site that's coming to town...Or world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Save GlobeNet, I guess...? xD *lacking interesting title*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu
Writer

PostSubject: Save GlobeNet, I guess...? xD *lacking interesting title*   Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:25 pm

^^ So. I'm working on something. At the moment, it's just a series of short stories, but I may or may not combine them after a while. They're all the results of prompts I got in that creative writing class whose instructor I hate so much. xD Product of boredom originally, but now I really like the idea. o-o

So here's what I've got, minus the first story I wrote for it, because I can't find my old flash drive. I plan to get the copy from my teacher and retype it eventually.

http://phantom-chan.deviantart.com/gallery/#Rend

And I need help deciding how to end it.

Besides what's written there, I've decided that Luke's father was murdered in the woods and that this event caused him to become a detective. If Cimmi gets the ref for the cafe scene (the second one I wrote), he gets +500,000 points. >D

^^ Also, I sort of wanted to have Rend enter a virtual reality (which is outlined in the first story -_-) and be killed by a silver wolf. But I need guidance. ;~;

(Nitpicks would be nice too. ^^; )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cimerii
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Save GlobeNet, I guess...? xD *lacking interesting title*   Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:27 pm

quick question... which of these is first? O_o I don't want to read them out of order...

If it's nearly impossible, then it's quite clearly possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Save GlobeNet, I guess...? xD *lacking interesting title*   Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:55 pm

Good question. XD Are they all just separate stories?

A Little Piece of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Save GlobeNet, I guess...? xD *lacking interesting title*   Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:14 pm

xD Well, I wrote them as Luke, Joshua, Silbergeist, Second Glance.

^^ But I guess the order is...

Luke Larienne
Joshua Sandau
Second Glance
Death of Sandau Silbergeist

Although the last two are interchangeable. xD

Also, I added a few details. *goes to edit the stories* The old man in Luke's story is his uncle, Fletcher Tenon. I'll write that up tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Save GlobeNet, I guess...? xD *lacking interesting title*   Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:26 pm

I'm just going to edit typos and such now. Nitpicks can come later x3 So this is pretty much a EAR... A made up term by me which means "edit as I read" xD yay.

Sandaus Death:
Quote :
Just don't upload that virus. You and I know what wil happen.
You need two Ls in will =P

...And, er.... that's all. ^^ I shouldn't be surprised =P I love it, though I think you need to flesh out the plot a little more. =) I'm off for dinner now... I'll be back whenever and do pointless nitpicks when I feel like it.

A Little Piece of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cimerii
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Save GlobeNet, I guess...? xD *lacking interesting title*   Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:30 pm

I posted on your da... and since mads is doing the grammar stuff... I'll focus more on plot and what not... once you err... have more of a plot... Razz

oh... and I don't get the strawberry shortcake thing... O_o

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Save GlobeNet, I guess...? xD *lacking interesting title*   Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:23 pm

^^ Thanks, guys. I'll keep working on it, I appreciate any feedback you're willing to give. And Cimmi, ;o if you get that, it's worth a bundle of Refpoints.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cimerii
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Save GlobeNet, I guess...? xD *lacking interesting title*   Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:49 pm

I don't know anyone who's walked into a cafe, ordered a strawberry shortcake, then left... that is what you're talking about right?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Save GlobeNet, I guess...? xD *lacking interesting title*   Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:20 pm

;P Bah, that was the prompt. Stupid things. But anyway, never mind that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save GlobeNet, I guess...? xD *lacking interesting title*   

Back to top Go down

Save GlobeNet, I guess...? xD *lacking interesting title*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zerapia :: General :: Writer's Haven-
Jump to: