A new pet site that's coming to town...Or world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Look! A distraction! -points-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zee
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Look! A distraction! -points-   Sun May 03, 2009 12:27 am

Yea, I know, it gets me every time too. =/

How did I get caught with that? Oh, it was a long long time ago...((as in a few weeks)) A grade eighter was trying to steal food (jokingly), and said..."LOOK! A DISTRACTION". I looked before I realized what he was saying. There was nothing there out of the ordinary. The sad thing is? It wasn't even directed at me. (but yes, he saw me turn, and he laughed at me. ._.)

Total blonde moment there.

What've you guys been caught doing that was a totally "Wowww, that wasn't ...smart" moment?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zerapia.forumhope.com
Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Look! A distraction! -points-   Sun May 03, 2009 12:55 am

Haha... good times. You fell for it more than once too xD And that grade eighter still owes me a box *fumes*

Anyways... dumb moment for me....

A few days ago, my mom and I had just gotten starbucks and were driving to my saxaphone lesson. We had gotten one for me, my brother (who had his lesson before me) and my teacher, so we had put them in one of those cardboard tray things that hold your drinks. There are speedbumps on the way to the school, and as we went over one, the drinks started to spill a little. My mom told me to lift them up as we went over the next one, and I preceded to take one of the drinks out of the carton and hold it up, only to have the others almost spill again as we went over the next speed bump. A few seconds later I realized I should have just lifted the whole tray up, but by that time half of one drink had spilled on me, and there were no more speed bumps. FML

yay for www.fmylife.com format xD

A Little Piece of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the fuzzball

PostSubject: Re: Look! A distraction! -points-   Sun May 03, 2009 10:58 pm

LOL I don't recall any recent blonde moments, but my friend definiately had one.

She was at her Office Max job working the register, and she couldn't seem to figure out how all the customers knew her name. She was, of course, wearing a name tag. XD I lol'ed when she told me the story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Look! A distraction! -points-   Sun May 03, 2009 11:49 pm

...That's something I would do xD But I'd actually ask one of the customers how they knew... and then get laughed at.

A Little Piece of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zee
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Look! A distraction! -points-   Sun May 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Pfft. I'd be like, o.o people are stalking me, then run to the nearest phone to call 911.

Then I'd get laughed at.

-sighs- Right now, I'm really thirsty. I went all the way downstairs only to forget why I went down. Now I'm back upstairs, just now remembering that I'm unbelievebly parched.

And I'm too lazy to wakl all the way downstairs again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zerapia.forumhope.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look! A distraction! -points-   

Back to top Go down

Look! A distraction! -points-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zerapia :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: