A new pet site that's coming to town...Or world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How goes it?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the fuzzball

PostSubject: How goes it?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Such a long time since I've posted here. I was wondering who's still here and what you've all been up to.

And how is Zerapia coming along? I've been working to make my own petsite (a cheap, not so exciting one, lol) which I hope will be up and running between September and October...

Also, the three squirrels I has raised were released. I ended up with another one whose teeth grew wrong, so we planned to keep him. Alas, he died just this Monday, and my broken heart is still taking its time to heal.

Nonetheless, I have to prepare for college classes (I believe I'll start August 26th) as well as prepare for an exciting trip to a 3-day anime convention in Atlanta, Georgia. I'll be with my brand new cosplay group, Devil Theory, as Darcia from Wolf's Rain (not really exciting about THAT part though, lol).

Also still struggling with the job search. My only hope is to get a work-study jon on campus, but so far all the listings show are tutor jobs (something I'd do TERRIBLE at), so maybe I'll have some luck calling the departments... *shrugs*

But that's pretty much the highlight fo my life. I'm interested to see what's happened with yours. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zee
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Well, I'm obviously still around. ;P -waves-

Zerapia is still having a rough time with programmers, but we have new additions to our staff artwise. But I'm not going to give up until I find a loyal programmer. D<

The poor squirrel. =/ Well, if would've went to a happy place with nuts that he can eat himself.

College. Ugh. It seems so close to me already, and the pressures piling on. DDD: I hope you have a good time though. Ha! Wolf's Rain? I -just- started to watch that a few days ago. So far it's pretty good. A bit confusing sometimes, but I blame it on me multi-tasking. Oh, and good luck finding a job! You'll be able to. :B

Mm...There's nothing really going on with my life. It's just slowly moving on. I went to China for a month though, but that wasn't very eventful. It was too hot to do anything. I have promised myself I shall draw more though, both for Zerapia and for myself. And I shall.

I have a very uneventful life. ((Although I'm going on a sailing trip with my two best friends over the weekend. -waves at Swolfe-))

Welcome back Fuzzball!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zerapia.forumhope.com
the fuzzball

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 pm

That actually sounds interesting. I've never been out of the country... XP

Yea, I always try to think of the "Rainbow Bridge" story. It's a palce where animals go after they die, and they remain there until you rejoin with them. :3

Wolf's Rain frustrates me. You'll understand after watching the whole thing. And Darcia's a meanbutt. :3 But by the time I joined the group I didn't have very many options. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:12 pm

I be here too. Glad to see you're here as well ^_^

May your squirrel rest in peace, Fuzzball. ):

I've... been doin nothing exciting with my life for the past.... long time. My friend got me addicted to the Legend of Zelda though so we've been Zelda-ing a lot lately. xD We even drew a Triforce on our hands and even Zee had one for a while. We're such losers. :3

A Little Piece of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zee
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:50 am

To my defense, they forced me to draw it. ._.

It was entirely not my fault. xD
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Writer

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:41 pm

BOO. :O

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zane

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:06 pm

*Breaks silence just to prove self to be alive……*

Err, how's everone's first week(s) of school?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zee
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:26 pm

First week of school? Horrible.

I hate making an effort to finish the homework and such. I just wish summer would last forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   

Back to top Go down

How goes it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zerapia :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: