A new pet site that's coming to town...Or world.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nummuch To Do Wif The Story Itself...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu
Writer

PostSubject: Nummuch To Do Wif The Story Itself...   Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:55 am

...but, I'm writing this Kingdom Hearts fanficcy-type-thing, and it's about Nobodies. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, just hang in there. It gets easier.) So, the main character's name is Raynxi. The second-to-main character's name is Xerou (pronounced 'zero'. Clever, eh?). So, I haven't decided on anyone's original name yet. Oh, here, lemme explain.

Nobodies were originally people, and now they're these crazy things that don't really exist but for some reason they make really strong bosses. DX So, they have their regular human name, and then there's their Nobody name. Their Nobody name is an anagram (that thing where you rearrange the letters in a word) of their human name with the letter 'x'.
Example: Sora --> Roxas
Okay? So, right now Raynxi's human name is Airyn. Xerou doesn't have one. And Rozi's and my buddy James hates the name Airyn. So, could someone help me anagram them some names?

RAYN_I

_EROU

And they should sound like actual names, not just odd words. Like, something you'd name your kid. =\ ...And NOT Rainy for Raynxi. XO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Nummuch To Do Wif The Story Itself...   Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:28 pm

Haha! Rozi just made me a complete fangirl of Sora. He's so cute with his spiky hair, big feet and keyblade thingy-ma-jigger x3 was surprised because KH is not the usual type of thing I like. Anyways, I've only watched the clips, not played the actual game xD I was also surprised at how many twists the plot had... AND DISNEY! OMG! xD Anything with Disney owns. 'Nuff said.

Anyways, I can try to help think of names... it's gonna be tough for Xerou though. Three vowels and one consonant xD

BUT WAIT! I can't do this without knowing their gender first T~T

A Little Piece of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Nummuch To Do Wif The Story Itself...   Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:52 pm

=D YOU were the person she was talking about who did that! ^^ I knew it was SOMEONE online! xP Sora is pretty sexy, but I think Riku has him beat. >.> (Did I say that out loud? DX Shut up, Rozi!!)

>.> I'm pretty dumb... Raynxi is a girl, Xerou is a boy. And yeah, I know Xerou's name is awful, but I just can't give up the awesomeness! =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Nummuch To Do Wif The Story Itself...   Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:55 pm

Aight, that makes things much better. Otherwise I would've given them both guy names O__o Because Kindgom Hearts is dominated by males xD The girls do, like, nothing x__x

And I like the name Xerou xD BUT... now you only have one consonant and three vowels so your options are limited xD Lessee...

Xerou:
  • Erou
  • Eoru
  • Ureo
  • Uroe
  • Euro

I like the name Euro x3

Raynxi
  • Iyran
  • Rinay
  • Yanir
  • Nayir
  • Rayni
  • Yarin
  • Yairn
  • Aynir
  • Ariyn

And lots and lots of others xD I kind of like Rinay though :3 (pronounced Renée) xD In my head anyways.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rozi
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Nummuch To Do Wif The Story Itself...   Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:49 pm

I LOVE the name Rinay =3 Katherine told me when I suggested 'Euro' that she didn't like that, I think mostly because a Euro is a food at the restaurant I work at :3

I think maybe Reou would be cool =o If you pronounce it 'Ryo' XD

Swolfe
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Nummuch To Do Wif The Story Itself...   Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:15 pm

Aww, I like the name Euro though x3 Reou could work I guess xD Hows about Eoru?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rozi
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Nummuch To Do Wif The Story Itself...   Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:05 pm

I like Eoru too =3 I like Euro but the food-ness makes it a little strange XDD

Ryu
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Nummuch To Do Wif The Story Itself...   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:28 pm

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm thinking about Reou for Xerou, although I might just neglect to mention his at all if it gets too hard.

As for Raynxi, I'll either stick with Airyn or do Rinay. Although, I'm not really liking her name that much anymore. Any ideas on that?

And the reason I didn't like Euro is because it's a form of money in many European countries. x.x

So, rules for Nobody names:

1. Has to sound really cool. (Ex: Roxas, Zexion, Demyx, Axel, Larxene)
2. Has to contain 'x'.
3. Has to anagram to an out-of-the-ordinary name. (Ex: NOT Eric --> Cexir)
4. Original name cannot already contain 'x'. (Ex: Alex --> Lexax or Exal)

=D Hope I'm not asking too much! I honestly can't think of any REALLY original ones. *cries*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nummuch To Do Wif The Story Itself...   

Back to top Go down

Nummuch To Do Wif The Story Itself...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zerapia :: General :: Writer's Haven-
Jump to: